Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lake Scare-o-lina

On Sunday afternoon our church, Village Church, sponsored a family friendly Halloween event called: Lake Scare-o-lina.

This was the message.




This was our first adventure of the afternoon. It took Cooper awhile to get on the bus. He didn't want to get on. I think the size of the bus was intimating/scary to Cooper. I picked him up and he was ready to get on the bus but only with me carrying him.


The bus was an obstacle course with soft pads formed to go over/under and through. Cooper was a little timid to go through so I went through first and he eagerly followed. This was us coming out of the bus.


When Cooper saw this he started running to get in line.


This is Cooper and his Sunday School friend, Logan, climbing with excitement.


Cooper making his way to slide down.




That was fun...again!


After a few more times we took a break and walked around. Face painting was taken place but Cooper didn't want his face painted. This was Cooper's pumpkin I had painted on my face.


One more time down the slide before home.

No comments: