Thursday, December 31, 2009

Big Boy B ed

This is Cooper's face trying to hear me and watch his favorite "Magic School bus". "Cooper, its almost time for bed."


This is Cooper's room with crib out and big boy bed in.


Cooper's sleeping position...




Cooper holding his Seahorse. The seahorse has been great for Cooper for some light. He can turn it on/off as needed.


The next night. This looks so uncomfortable.




The next night, I talked with Cooper about trying to sleep on his pillow. Cooper said, "I will try, mommy".


Later that night.


Sleeping on his favorite "baby, Panda".


I had to put some of Cooper's favorite blankets on him. It was a cold night.


Cooper will enjoy one day sleeping in a different position but for now I enjoy these moments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to join you, pull down your pants then your pull up and enjoy your sweet tight little hole