Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus

Today at our church, Cooper had a birthday party for Jesus! They sang the "Happy Birthday" song, had birthday cake and the story of Jesus' birth.


Waiting in-line to pick up Cooper.


Cooper received a candy cane in his goody bag. Cooper really was happy to have his candy cane.




Within 10 minutes, Cooper had bitten and chewed his candy cane. He's so happy!


What's next in my bag?


What is this?


Cooper said,"oh, baby Jesus and Joseph".


I would show a picture of Cooper's sticker picture of the manger scene but all the stickers ended up in pieces on Cooper.


Next...Cooper's face makes me smile. He's trying to figure out what he's holding.


Cooper's ornament.


He loved holding his "Joy" ornament on the way home.


Cooper putting his ornament on the tree.


Cooper wanted to put his "Joy" ornament right beside the Nutcracker. The verse, "I bring you good tidings of great joy." Luke 2:10 Yes, this is so true! In closing, I could hear Cooper on the monitor singing: "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday Jesus" right before he fell asleep. What joy this brought to my heart and I know to my Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments: