Thursday, January 07, 2010

Baby Gabe

On December 28, 2009, Cooper and I went to visit Baby Gabe, Noah, Aunt Mary and Uncle Chris . Baby Gabe was just one week old when we visited. What a sweet smile on a perfect miracle!





I really enjoyed seeing Gabe. I wish we could have stayed longer. A lot of thoughts and feelings went through me as I was holding Gabe. I knew I was holding my Christmas miracle. I was listening to the radio and the question was asked: "What was your Christmas miracle?" I immediately thought of Gabe. The journey my sister and her husband have been through bringing him into the world, is beyond totally comprehension and words.


All I know, when I was holding him I was thankful for being able to be apart such a miracle. I was holding God's plan and I know God has a special plan for baby Gabe. Other thoughts I had...I wanted to tell Gabe how much he was prayed for and loved even before being held. I wanted to tell him he was prayed before long before he was in his mommy's stomach. I know I will be able to share with this with him one day and my heart smiles knowing he's apart our world now.

2 comments:

MMS said...

Love your pictures. Thanks so much for your prayers and love. Gabe is blessed to have YOU for his auntie! :)

Ciona said...

What a sweet boy!!

And a sweet post . . .