Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Something's Wrong With Me"

Our weekend has been full of body aches, fever, sneezing, coughing and just not feeling well. Cooper's been feeling sick since Thursday night and I started feeling like I was fighting off something Wednesday.

By Friday morning, I had the full blown sickness...the classic cold/flu. During our time at home this weekend, Cooper was trying to play with his toys and he looked up and said, "something's wrong with me".

Chris and I immediately stopped talking and looked at Cooper. I knew his Motrin had worn off. He also tried to ride his tricycle and stopped and said, "I'm going to take a break...my legs hurt". This is Cooper saying "I want to sit on my bean bag".


Even though Cooper and I have been feeling sick. We are feeling a little better today. This is Cooper watching "Noggin" which is now called Nick Jr. Cooper will say, "Can please watch Noggin?".

No comments: