Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cousins

The minute Cooper and Noah saw each other they were in their own world. I love seeing Noah and Cooper grow together and have such a unique and special bond.


Cooper loved Noah's tricycle. He spent a lot of time riding and honking the horn a little, only because the horn was kinda loud.


Cooper wanted to play Noah's guitar. He sat down on the back of the tricycle and began playing.


Looks like Cooper is checking to make sure the guitar's in tune.


Playing away.


Through the tunnel...




Sharing a seat.


I forget what this is called, but I'll call it the mini-wee fit. Cooper and Noah were too cute on this. The game calls for you to run on the mat, but when instructed to "run" Cooper more than Noah would run off the mat and around the room.


I wish I knew what Cooper was talking about. This is a funny shot.


Supper time...vegetables first.


Bath time.


Baby Gabe during Noah and Cooper's bath.


Cooper slept in Noah's toddler bed.


The next morning, Cooper and Noah starting playing a game, "Where did the baby go?". Cooper and Noah would ride into Gabe's room and look in the crib. They would say,"where did the baby go?". Then, they would say, "we have to rescue the baby...they would hop on their rides and Cooper would say "to the rescue". This is the start...looking into the crib.


The look of question...where's the baby?


The funny part of this game is Gabe was in the same spot doing the same thing all times Cooper and Noah started the game. This was Gabe.


Cooper was curious to see Gabe getting his diaper changed. I watched Cooper wondering if this how he would be with his baby sister. Cooper had Gabe's pacifier at one point of the diaper change. Cooper said, "baby needs pacifier to stop crying". Gabe's crying did bother Cooper and he didn't stay for the entire diaper change. The experience was good for him and I was happy to see Cooper experiencing a piece of what his world will be like soon.


Mary and Chris took Gabe to doctor for routine check and I stayed with Noah and Cooper. I was making their lunch and I could hear Noah and Cooper having the best time. Simple things make the most fun.










Lunch time!




Cooper and I left for home soon after lunch. I'm so happy Cooper and Noah have a unique and special connection.

No comments: