Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Getting Better

This morning Cooper greeting me with an angel in one hand and a smile on his face. He was feeling a little better. A lot of nasal congestion but his cough is better and fever as well. I'm going to work a 1/2 day tomorrow. I still have a lot of nasal/head congestion but fever is gone. Hopefully tomorrow will go okay and Cooper will continue to get better.


Cooper put back the angel and was looking at picture and I couldn't help but smile at his hair. This is why: Last night we didn't use conditioner. I wasn't feeling the best and Cooper wasn't feeling the best so we made bath time minimal. This is what Cooper's hair looks like in the mornings without conditioner.


We had a pretty relaxing morning. We went through some of Cooper's toys and moved some upstairs for another play area. Despite our relaxed morning, Cooper took a really long nap. This is Cooper sleeping heavily as I slowly wake him up. He loves his "puppy".


Cooper's been better about keeping his feet under the covers. He doesn't like the zip-up p-j's. He likes to have his socks off and I remind Cooper before he goes to sleep, "try and keep your feet under the covers". I couldn't help but smile.




After I got Cooper up, we took a bath. Cooper has moved over to the other bath tub. For several reasons...easier on my back and stomach to give Cooper a bath and also Cooper can have his own area. Plus, we can have our bathtub back. This is Cooper saying cheese.


Supper was a little while away so Cooper had a snack. I asked Cooper if he was "enjoying his grapes?". His answer: The thumbs up. Too funny!


Cooper said he would be right back. He sat back down at the table with his tools and said "I need to work". He started taking his grapes under the saw.


He said he making "grapes taste better".




Cooper saying, "Yum, that's good". He hasn't had much of an appetite lately so this was good.

No comments: