Saturday, November 14, 2009

Birthday Fun

We've had birthday fun this weekend. I had my birthday yesterday and we went to Red Lobster with Granny and PaPa. Cooper loves looking at the lobsters and fish in the tanks. I was able to wear a pair of maturity jeans that fit! Chris asked me a few days ago what I wanted for my birthday. I didn't know. After some thought, I knew a pair of maturity jeans that fit would be nice. I have several from last pregnancy but I'm a lot smaller this pregnancy than last. (This is a good thing! I'm healthier this pregnancy and that's better than good.) Some of jeans/pants still fall off me. I went to work Thursday and Dr. Nyland had received his big winnings from his Las Vegas trip. While he was in Las Vegas, he played a hand for the office. I told Chris that money could be my birthday pants. So...here are the jeans that make me feel happy!


We went to Winnsboro today for Granny's birthday which was today. Pretty neat! Our birthdays within 2 days. Here's our birthday cake and the candle Cooper helped blow out.




But wait...this candle doesn't stay out. This candle relights by itself.


Cooper really tried to blow out the candle.


Cooper loved trying over and over to blow the candle out. He looked under the cake wondering how the candle was relighting by itself. Too cute!


This is Cooper enjoying a very small piece of cake.


Chris had a basket of toys from his childhood Cooper enjoyed playing with. He asked "what's this" and actually learned about different types of trucks ect. This is Cooper wanting to take some of toys home.


After a few minutes, Cooper understood he was going to leaving the toys for his next time. This is Cooper enjoying one last time with jet.


Another birthday gift, some sheets from Granny and PaPa for Cooper's new bed. Also, for my birthday a pedicure; given by yours truly. Looks pretty good and feels great! Overall, great birthday weekend with cards, messages and quality with family!

No comments: