Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Morning Potty Fun

We are so proud of Cooper potty progress. He's been doing so great! He still wears a pull-up for naps and during the night. Cooper's been voicing "I need to go potty" and will make his way to the bathroom. This is Cooper so happy he went potty!

This is Cooper's potty treat. We tried chocolate. A chocolate covered raisin made Cooper within a couple minutes "bounce off the walls". After a couple of tries with different forms of chocolate in very small raisin like doses, with the same results; we had to go to another potty treat. Although hot and Cooper will ask for his cup he likes Hot Tamales. He will get 1 when he will voice he needs to go potty. He will say "I get Hot Tomalees?" "I go potty, go potty, go potty". (The "go potty" is from a video we rented at the library and theme song and over 3/4th's of the video was the "Go Potty Go". I can hear it now.


I guess I just wanted to include this shot because I know Cooper won't be going potty like this forever. This is Cooper's choice a little more than going on his frog potty. He's just too cute as he's grows each and everyday.


Happy boy with his 1/2 banana.


Spending some time with Daddy before leaving for work.


Waving "bye-bye".


Cooper's sweet face.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is Cooper progressing in his life as a little gay boy? I'm sure, after you posted pictures of his sweet little bum, you heard from many men who wanted to fuck him. That was eight years ago. I'm sure he's been fucked by now. He probably loves to suck dick and take it up the ass.

Anonymous said...

Please let me fuck Cooper up the ass. He has such a pretty bum.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I want him to hold real tight to that toilet lid while I lube his pussy, grab his hips and bum f==k him and have him sucking my man meat until I blow a load

Anonymous said...

haven't f----d a toddler boy since my nephew, he was 5 I was 14 his ass felt so good

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm did he like it ?

Anonymous said...

yeah he liked it he kept asking me to do it. it felt so good i couldn't stop. i fucked him dozens of times before he turned 7. then his momma gave him a baby brother. i turned my attention to the new one. i raped him when he was 3. then i got the older one to fuck the baby. i got it all on video. one of these days i'm going to post it on the dark web.

Anonymous said...

That's hot. What else did you do with your nephews?

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=d9b7ad65

Anonymous said...

https://koorasep.de/invite/i=8925

Anonymous said...

https://hishia.in?i=0b209a85

Anonymous said...

T.me/Mikewild1 if you want to trade naked kid videos or photos

Anonymous said...

God he has a sweet little ass. Would be fun to fuck. I bet he has a hot little dick too

Casper Jakobsson said...

Cooper har en riktigt sexig rumpa, skulle älska att knulla honom och fylla honom med min sperma 🍆🍑💦

Robin Forsberg said...

Håller med dig Casper! Pojkrumpor som Coopers är så knullbara! Vill fylla honom med min sperma 🍆🍑💦

Albin Thunell said...

Älskar att runka till Coopers rumpa! Skulle älska att knulla honom och fylla honom med min sperma.