Monday, November 30, 2009

More Thanksgiving

This is Aunt Mary at 34 weeks of pregnancy and your mommy at 25 weeks. I am thankful to share this pregnancy experience again with my sister. I'm thankful for a wonderful family that loves me unconditional. I'm thankful for a loving husband and Lord that has blessed me with a wonderful life.



We started getting ready to put up the Christmas tree. Cooper and Noah were napping and we decided to start when they woke up. This is my parents first Christmas tree when they were first married.


After Noah and Cooper's nap we put up my parents Christmas tree. This is Cooper trying his best to help move the box.








Cooper waiting to hand his piece of tree over.


Time to decorate.




Cooper happy his ornament stayed on the tree.



















The famous star! This star has been the Christmas tree star for as long as I can remember.




The tree decorated.


I told Cooper this Christmas wreath went on the door. He said "Oh, okay". This is wear he put the wreath. Love it!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the minds of children! They are so innocent and literal. It is amazing to watch Cooper grow and watch him learn! He is going to be a great student in school because he loves learning new things and is so curious. I hope I have students like him!! I love you!!