Saturday, February 20, 2010

Future "Curler"

Tonight on television, the Vancouver XXI Winter Olympics was a background in our Lego building. Or so I thought. Cooper stopped building and said "I need my wagon", "you go with me?". It was dark in the hallway, so I turned the light on and Cooper got his wagon and his broom. He preceded to place legos in his wagon. I watched Cooper pull out the red and yellow legos and started his interpretation of "Curling". This is Cooper with his "sweeper" or "broom" also what its called in the Olympics.


This is Cooper "sliding polished granite stones (weighing about 40 pounds apiece) down the ice" (Article: "News' writer discovers curling not as easy as it looks",Tim Twentyman / The Detroit News)


What Cooper saw...




This is Cooper after using his broom or brush to "sweep away small bumps ingrained on the ice to help direct the stones to their resting place" (Article: "News' writer discovers curling not as easy as it looks",Tim Twentyman / The Detroit News)


It really is amazing to me how Cooper notices everything. He's very aware of his surroundings! Too cute tonight!

No comments: