Friday, February 12, 2010

Shoes:"I do it by myself"

About a week ago, Cooper has been saying "I put my shoes on myself". Well, I finally took some pics of Cooper putting on his shoes by himself. Its hard to believe he's growing up so fast! When I see this I'm reminded of how time really does fly.



One shoe on.


Second shoe. This one Cooper had to take off and try again because of the flap.


Cooper holding the flap to help.


Almost done!

Usually putting on shoes takes a few extra minutes but it makes Cooper feel so happy. I noticed in this pic Cooper picking at his fingers. (right hand) Usually, Cooper will do this if its worried or nervous. I know how sometimes Cooper just does it. This is something I used to do a lot! Its funny how genetics works in different ways.


We were going to the library. Cooper said, "I need my back pack". He can put his back pack on himself.




"Let's do it, mommy."


Grandma's hat that was made for Chris has become Cooper's hat. He loves wearing it when its cold.

When we arrived at the library, we were told the library was closing at 1:00 due to bad weather. We had plenty of time but the bad weather was SNOW! More to come on Cooper and the snow.

No comments: