Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Snow!

This morning Cooper said, "I want to go play in snow". He loves the snow!


Cooper saying "let's play football".


Daddy comes after the football...


Walking on hands felt so different in the snow.




Cooper making a snow angel in the sun.


Loving the snow.


Chris found Cooper's shovel in the snow and Cooper was so happy to start shoveling the snow.


This was the extra snowball that was created.


Mommy and Cooper.


Cooper and his Jeep.


After coming inside, Cooper said he needed a bath to get warm. This is Cooper with his hands in the water waiting his hands to become warm again.


"My hands are warm. But I still dirty." I told Cooper we could just get him clean.


Relaxing...while getting clean.


Cooper relaxing while watching one of his library dvd's and eating his lunch sandwich.


Cooper had a great time in the snow and I still can't believe we actually got so much snow. I heard on the radio today that we haven't gotten this much snow since February 1973. Wow!

No comments: