Sunday, February 21, 2010

"I'm not shy"

I've been talking with Cooper about being "shy". I told him at church he "doesn't need to feel shy because all the boys and girls want to play and have fun with you". Right before we got out of the car, I said,"Cooper try and be happy and have fun and not be shy". This is Cooper's face as he ponders what I just talked with him about.


Chris and I took Cooper to the nursery and I mentioned to 1 of the helpers that Cooper has been talking about being shy. She said she would help. When Chris and I picked Cooper up he was laughing and moving all around the room. He didn't appear shy at all. When we got back to the car, I asked Cooper if he had fun in church and he said,"I'm not shy anymore, I am happy". This is Cooper's happy face as he talks about what he did at church. He said, "my toes were dancing". How sweet!

No comments: